Basic health check up is good for men/women at the age under 35 years old and do not have health problems or underlying diseases. And for people who have a regular health check up, so you can follow up with your previous check up.
*This package will be tested by blood test and urine. Fasting is required*
At what age can you start a health check-up?
You can have a health check-up at any age, health check-up can be started from the age of 15, but if they are in good health and are not in a high-risk group, such as being overweight, obese, family members have congenital diseases (diabetes or cancer) or have any abnormal symptoms. In addition, there is no need to rush for an annual health check-up from the age of 15, or if you check at the age of 15 it’s better to take a further 2-5 years to check again.
Preparation before taking the service:
- Get enough sleep, about 6-8 hours.
- Abstain from food and beverages at least 6 hours before the service, but can drink steel water. For example, you can eat breakfast and
- come for the check up after 6 hours (in the afternoon).
- Abstain from any alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to the medical examination.
- Avoid checking during your menstrual period. You should wait at least 7 days after your period has passed.
- Should wear loose and comfortable clothing to facilitate the examination.